- Preferred communication is via email at email@example.com
- When requesting a logo or an artwork, please, be sure to send me an email with detailed description of Your vision. I will also need You to send me some information about Your band, project or book that You request the design for.
- No voice messages, no calls, I need all Your requests and comission details written down so I can get back to it anytime during the creating process.
- Everything is payable via PayPal only.
- Half up front as a non refundable deposit, half when the artwork is done.
- The final payment must be sent within one week after the logo/artwork is completed.
- The logo/atwork files are distributed digitally within one day after the final payment is received.
use of a requested artwork
- You must describe the intended use of requested artwork in your inquiry.
- By purchasing an artwork you get permission to use it with no time limits for the intended use described in your inquiry.
- You are NOT allowed to alter or change any aspect of the artwork if it could affect it's intended meaning, story or feeling. Minor changes (Like toning down the brightness and/or contrast so the artwork could be used inside the booklet and the text stands out) are allowed.
how does it work
- I will need to know everything about your vision and everything about your band/project/book to be able to come up with the final price.
- Once I receive the info, we will discuss it and You will receive my price proposal.
- I will start working on the sketch for You when I receive the 50% downpayment (non-refundable).
- Once the sketch is done, I will contact You to discuss it with You.
- When the sketch is agreed, I will start working on the final design.
- When the artwork is done, I will send small preview Your way. Once the final payment is received, I will send the hq files within one day to your email.